90TEN was founded in 2001 by Carole North and Paul Tanner, to explore their shared belief that changing behaviour is the surest path to changing lives.
We have carefully built a team of specialists in public relations, medical education and advocacy; each bringing unique skills to the table, but all sharing a passion for changing lives through the work we do together.
Today, having grown into a global healthcare consultancy of over 60 passionate communicators, achieving sustained behaviour change still drives everything we do.
"If you need to make one hundred people healthier you could try telling all of them about the benefit of taking action. Or you could work with the ten most interested people to change their behaviour and let the other ninety see the benefit for themselves. That’s 90TEN."
Paul Tanner, Chairman, 90TEN
Historically, communications has been about being heard. We believe that’s not enough; audiences must act upon what they hear. It’s the pursuit of this behaviour change that sits at the heart of all our work.
90TEN has worked with clinical and behavioural psychologists to develop our own evidence-based methodology called FEEL-THINK-DO™, that we apply to every communications challenge.
FEEL-THINK-DO™ is built upon our understanding of human behaviour; what makes people tick, what stops them from acting, and how they like to learn. By understanding our audience we can determine the simple steps to inspire meaningful change.
This approach, and a culture that celebrates courage, allows 90TEN to develop education and communications programmes that push boundaries in their execution while remaining scientific in their strategy.
90TEN is part of the Baird’s CMC network of agencies, which provides direct access to communications specialists in over 50 countries and across all continents of the globe.
Our consultancy and work has received over 40 industry awards including two consultancy awards, four innovation awards, one leadership award, nine digital awards and sixteen campaign awards. These are some of our latest…
- Mid-Sized Consultancy of the Year 2018
- Specialist Consultancy of the Year 2018
- Young PR Professional of the Year 2018
- Best Use of Content 2018
- Best Agency in Europe 2019
- Best Campaign in Europe 2019
- Best Global Influencer Marketing Campaign 2019
- Best Global Content 2017
- Best Patient Programme 2018
- Best Multi-Channel Campaign 2017
- Best Patient Initiative 2017
- Launch Excellence 2016
- Communications Consultancy of the Year 2019
- Excellence in Corporate Communications – External Stakeholders 2019
- Young Achiever in Healthcare Communications 2018
- Excellence in Social Media Strategy 2018
- Excellence in Integrated Product/Brand Communications 2018
- Excellence in Patient/Consumer Health Programmes 2018
- Communications Consultancy of the Year 2017
- Medical Education Consultancy of the Year 2017
- Innovation in Healthcare Communications 2017
- Excellence in Content Management/Curation 2017
- Excellence in Engagement Through Digital Channels 2017