90TEN is a global healthcare communications consultancy with a mission to make people healthier and happier through life-changing education and communications. We provide public relations, medical communications, and patient advocacy services that use behavioural science methodologies to maximise brand and health outcomes.
"If you need to make one hundred people healthier you could try telling all of them about the benefit of taking action. Or you could work with the ten most interested people to change their behaviour and let the other ninety see the benefit for themselves. That’s 90TEN."
Paul Tanner, Global Head, 90TEN
90TEN has worked with behavioural psychologists to develop its own Feel-Think-Do™ evidence-based suite of tools that seek to understand the human emotions, thought processes and environmental factors that sit behind each communications challenge we face.
These tools can be applied to every brief to deliver insightful, tailored and targeted communications that are designed to inspire meaningful and positive change. This approach, and a culture that celebrates innovation, allows 90TEN to be creative and scientific in execution and strategy.
90TEN is part of Envision Pharma Group with 14 offices across 4 continents including locations in Australia, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States. Envision Pharma Group employs around 800 team members, including over 250 highly qualified and experienced in-house medical writers, and 190 technology solutions team members who provide software development and customer support. We also collaborate with the Baird’s CMC network of agencies, which provides direct access to communications specialists in over 50 countries and across all continents of the globe.
- Specialist Consultancy of the Year 2019
- Specialist Consultancy of the Year 2018
- Mid-Sized Consultancy of the Year 2018
- Young PR Professional of the Year 2018
- Best Use of Content 2018
- Best Agency in Europe 2019
- Best Campaign in Europe 2019
- Best Global Influencer Marketing Campaign 2019
- Best Global Content 2017
- Healthcare Consultancy of the Year 2020
- Best Patient Programme 2018
- Best Patient Initiative 2017
- Best Multi-Channel Campaign 2017
- Support Agency of the Year 2019
- Excellence in Engagement Through Multiple Channels 2019
- Launch Excellence 2016
- Communications Consultancy of the Year 2020
- Communications Consultancy of the Year 2019
- Excellence in Corporate Communications – External Stakeholders 2019
- Excellence in Patient/Consumer Health Programmes 2018
- Excellence in Integrated Product/Brand Communications 2018
- Excellence in Social Media Strategy 2018
- Young Achiever in Healthcare Communications 2018
- Communications Consultancy of the Year 2017
- Excellence in Engagement Through Digital Channels 2017
- Medical Education Consultancy of the Year 2017
- Innovation in Healthcare Communications 2017
- Excellence in Content Management/Curation 2017