23rd May 2017, London – The 2017 Communiqué Awards shortlist – released today – includes an impressive six nominations for 90TEN’s PR and medical education campaigns across five award categories. This news comes less than two weeks after the consultancy scooped a prestigious PR Week Global Award.
Carole North, Managing Director at 90TEN said: “These shortlisted campaigns demonstrate the incredible passion and dedication of the entire 90TEN team to deliver work that pushes boundaries. The campaigns span psoriasis, heart failure and HIV and cover medical education and PR, but they all have one thing in common: the power to change lives. 90TEN’s PR and Medical Education divisions have shown impressive growth over the last 12-months, winning multiple new accounts and recruiting some of the best talent in the industry.”
Included in the shortlist is 90TEN’s Ask4Clear campaign, which took home the Best Global Content award at the recent PR Week Global Awards. The psoriasis campaign for Novartis was created to show patients and healthcare professionals that clear skin is possible, and to help them to work together to achieve it. Outstanding visual content, backed up by the latest attention-grabbing research demonstrated the impact of the disease, and created a widespread belief that clear skin is achievable for people living with psoriasis.
The 90TEN campaigns shortlisted for Communiqué Awards are:
- Ask4Clear (90TEN and Novartis) – Excellence in Communication of Survey or Market Research Data
- Shining a light on heart failure management in the UK (90TEN and Novartis) – Excellence in Integrated Product/Brand Communications
- Challenging the status quo in psoriasis (90TEN, Aurora and Novartis) – Excellence in Integrated Product/Brand Communications
- PRIME – Making HIV History (90TEN and 56 Dean Street) – Excellence in Engagement Through Digital Channels
- PRIME – Making HIV History (90TEN and 56 Dean Street) – Excellence in Patient/Consumer Health Programmes
- PRIME – Making HIV History (90TEN and 56 Dean Street) – Excellence in Content Management/Curation
The Communiqué Awards recognise and reward outstanding work in healthcare communications across local, European and international markets and are judged by a panel of industry experts and leaders. The 2017 Awards will be presented at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel on 6 July 2017.