Nominations include both Communications and Medical Education Consultancy of the Year
Global healthcare communications consultancy 90TEN has received an impressive total of nine 2017 Communiqué Awards shortlist nominations, including the notable Communications Consultancy of the Year and Medical Education Consultancy of the Year categories as well as the sought-after Innovation in Healthcare Communications award. In addition to these three nominations, the consultancy’s medical education and PR campaigns have been shortlisted six times across five other categories.
Carole North, Managing Director at 90TEN, said: “This has been a landmark year for 90TEN. Being shortlisted not just for our campaigns but also for the prestigious Consultancy and Medical Education Consultancy of the Year Awards is the cherry on the cake. We are thrilled that our passion for healthcare communications and our determination to deliver campaigns that break new ground and change patients’ lives are being recognised.”
90TEN’s PRIME – Making HIV History campaign has been nominated across four categories, including the Innovation in Healthcare Communications award which recognises initiatives that contribute to the enhancement of healthcare outcomes and improve patient care. The campaign for sexual health clinic 56 Dean Street took a radical approach to help people at high risk of contracting HIV to minimise the risk of infection. The results speak for themselves: an analysis by Public Health England found a 94% fall in HIV infection risk in users of the PRIME service.
90TEN has been nominated for the following Communiqué Awards:
- Communications Consultancy of the Year
- Medical Education Agency of the Year
- PRIME – Making HIV History (90TEN and 56 Dean Street) – Innovation in Healthcare Communications
- Ask4Clear (90TEN and Novartis) – Excellence in Communication of Survey or Market Research Data
- Shining a light on heart failure management in the UK (90TEN and Novartis) – Excellence in Integrated Product/Brand Communications
- Challenging the status quo in psoriasis (90TEN, Aurora and Novartis) – Excellence in Integrated Product/Brand Communications
- PRIME – Making HIV History (90TEN and 56 Dean Street) – Excellence in Engagement Through Digital Channels
- PRIME – Making HIV History (90TEN and 56 Dean Street) – Excellence in Patient/Consumer Health Programmes
- PRIME – Making HIV History (90TEN and 56 Dean Street) – Excellence in Content Management/Curation
The Communiqué Awards recognise and reward outstanding work in healthcare communications across local, European and international markets and are judged by a panel of industry experts and leaders. The 2017 Awards will be presented at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel on 6 July 2017.